Finally … babies DO come with instructions!
This class is based on the highly effective, new approach to babies pioneered by Dr. Harvey Karp in his best-selling book and award winning DVD, “The Happiest Baby on the Block.”
Learn why Dr, Karp’s methods to calm fussing, eliminate tantrums and add hours to your baby’s sleep have made him America’s #1 pediatrician.
Magic? A miracle? No, it’s a reflex! Half of all new babies cry and fuss more than two hours a day. Their prolonged wails often cause exhaustion, breastfeeding failure, marital stress, maternal depression, and even child abuse! In what promises to be a new classic in the field of parenting books, Dr. Harvey Karp reveals to the world a treasure sought by parents for centuries – the calming reflex – the virtual off-switch for a baby’s crying. Click here to see Dr. Karp in action.
Are You Ready to be a Parent?
New babies are such a blessing, but they can also bring with them sleepless nights, crying and sometimes quite a bit of extra stress.
Learn an extraordinary approach to keeping your baby happy. In the Happiest Baby Class new parents will learn step-by-step how to help their baby sleep better and how to soothe even the fussiest baby in minutes…even seconds!
Parents will also learn:
- Why the idea that colic is due to gas pains is mostly an old wives tale.
- Why keeping the house quiet may actually be upsetting to many newborns.
- Why most babies get more upset in the evening.
- Why it’s impossible to spoil young babies.
- Any easy way to help infants sleep a few hours more at night.
- Why fathers are often the best baby calmers in the family.
The cost of this unique, innovative class is only $85.00 which includes a “Parent Kit” (containing your choice of The Happiest Baby on the Block Book or DVD and CD Soothing Sounds – a $50.00 value) & two hours of instruction on techniques and information.To register for the next class, please contact:
“The Happiest Baby on the Block is fun and convincing. I highly recommend it.”
– Elisabeth Bing, co-founder of Lamaze International
“A must read! Our baby boy responded to the 5 S’s immediately!”
– Keely and Pierce Brosnan, TV journalist/environmentalist and actor
“What every mother needs are simple tools that really work…and Harvey’s do.”
– Michelle Pfeiffer, actress/producer
“There is nothing quite like watching Dr. Harvey work wonders on a screaming baby. He’s not a pediatrician, he’s a magician.”
– Larry David, star of Curb Your Enthusiasm and co-creator of Seinfeld
“Dr. Karp’s approach is the best way I know to help crying babies.”
– Steven Shelov, MD, editor-in-chief, American Academy of Pediatrics’ Caring for Your New Baby
“Roll over Dr. Spock!”
– The New York Times
“Dr. Karp has written the best book that I’ve read on the challenging topic of crying babies.”
– Morris Green, MD, Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, Indiana University