Finally … babies DO come with instructions!
This class is based on the highly effective, new approach to babies pioneered by Dr. Harvey Karp in his best-selling book and award winning DVD, â€œThe Happiest Baby on the Block.â€
Learn why Dr, Karp’s methods to calm fussing, eliminate tantrums and add hours to your baby’s sleep have made him America’s #1 pediatrician.
Magic? A miracle? No, it’s a reflex! Half of all new babies cry and fuss more than two hours a day. Their prolonged wails often cause exhaustion, breastfeeding failure, marital stress, maternal depression, and even child abuse! In what promises to be a new classic in the field of parenting books, Dr. Harvey Karp reveals to the world a treasure sought by parents for centuries – the calming reflex – the virtual off-switch for a baby’s crying. Click here to see Dr. Karp in action.
Are You Ready to be a Parent?
New babies are such a blessing, but they can also bring with them sleepless nights, crying and sometimes quite a bit of extra stress.
Learn an extraordinary approach to keeping your baby happy. In the Happiest Baby Class new parents will learn step-by-step how to help their baby sleep better and how to soothe even the fussiest baby in minutes…even seconds!
Parents will also learn:
- Why the idea that colic is due to gas pains is mostly an old wives tale.
- Why keeping the house quiet may actually be upsetting to many newborns.
- Why most babies get more upset in the evening.
- Why itâ€™s impossible to spoil young babies.
- Any easy way to help infants sleep a few hours more at night.
- Why fathers are often the best baby calmers in the family.
The cost of this unique, innovative class is only $85.00 which includes a â€œParent Kitâ€ (containing your choice of The Happiest Baby on the Block Book or DVD and CD Soothing Sounds – a $50.00 value) & two hours of instruction on techniques and information.To register for the next class, please contact:
“The Happiest Baby on the Block is fun and convincing. I highly recommend it.”
– Elisabeth Bing, co-founder of Lamaze International
“A must read! Our baby boy responded to the 5 S’s immediately!”
– Keely and Pierce Brosnan, TV journalist/environmentalist and actor
“What every mother needs are simple tools that really work…and Harvey’s do.”
– Michelle Pfeiffer, actress/producer
“There is nothing quite like watching Dr. Harvey work wonders on a screaming baby. He’s not a pediatrician, he’s a magician.”
– Larry David, star of Curb Your Enthusiasm and co-creator of Seinfeld
“Dr. Karp’s approach is the best way I know to help crying babies.”
– Steven Shelov, MD, editor-in-chief, American Academy of Pediatrics’Â Caring for Your New Baby
“Roll over Dr. Spock!”
– The New York Times
“Dr. Karp has written the best book that I’ve read on the challenging topic of crying babies.”
– Morris Green, MD, Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, Indiana University